Between Friday 25th December 2020 and Sunday 3rd January 2021 there will be no trains running between Basingstoke and Salisbury.
- A rail replacement bus service will operate between Basingstoke and Salisbury on these days.
- A revised service will run between London Waterloo and Basingstoke.
- South Western Railways services between London Waterloo and Exeter St David’s will start and terminate at Salisbury. Services to Bristol and Yeovil via Westbury will also be revised.
- Passengers should check before they travel at southwesternrailway.com
- During this line closure, there are additional engineering works taking place at Nine Elms Junction, between Clapham Junction and London Waterloo. For more information on how this impacts journeys into and out of London Waterloo, please click here.