The aim of the competition is to encourage residents to be proud of Sherfield Park, and to hold an exhibition of park photographs to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the first resident moving in to Sherfield Park in 2024.
- There will be a different theme each month, as well as 3 Annual themes.
- Anyone may enter up to 3 photographs in each category, but the image should reflect Sherfield Park. (Councillors and judges may enter, but will not be awarded a prize)
- Entrants will be split in to two age brackets – over 16 and up to 16.
- Entrants agree that their photographs may be used freely by the Parish Council to promote Sherfield Park.
- All photographs should be your own original work.
- You should have permission from any person pictured before submitting their image, especially in the category Park people
- Images Should be submitted as a jpeg
- Entries should be submitted by email to email@example.com by the last day of each month
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of local judges.
- The monthly winner will be awarded a prize
- No winner will be awarded more than 2 prizes in the year.
- March – Spring
- April – Easter
- May – Coronation Celebrations
- June – Park Architecture
- July – Community Fun
- August – Holiday Fun
- September – Sunrise / Sunset over the Park
- October – Autumn Colours
- November – Park Pets
- December – Christmas on the Park
- January – Abstract / Close up images
- February – Love Sherfield Park
- Annual Categories :
- Weather in the Park
- Nature in the Park
- Park People