Grants to Voluntary, Community & Social Enterprise Organisations
The code requires that local authorities must publish details of all grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations.
For each identified grant, the following information must be published as a minimum:
- Date the grant was awarded
- Time period for which the grant has been given
- Local authority department which has awarded the grant
- Beneficiary’s registration number (where applicable)
- Summary of the purpose of the grant
Sherfield Park Parish Council publishes this information as a separate list, as below.
A copy of our Grant Awarding Policy and an application form can be downloaded by clicking on the links below:
SPPC Grant Awarding Policy – February 2021
SPPC Grant Funding application form